The S2 PRO Flat Base Video Head from Benro is a compact video head ideal for mirrorless and DSLR camera setups weighing up to 5.5 lb. Featuring a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 threaded hole, it can be used with matching 60mm flat base tripods, 75mm half balls, and tripods with flat base adapters. It can be mounted on sliders, jibs, monopods, and other support gear.
The S2 PRO head features fixed pan and tilt drag and has independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is +90/-70°, and the pan range is a full 360°. It also features a bubble level to assist with balancing. The included pan bar can be attached to the right or left rosette.
A sliding camera plate is included and can be adjusted forward/backward for optimal balance. A safety lock ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out. There are also two 1/4"-20 accessory threads that allow you to mount a monitor, extension arm, or other accessories.
- 5.5 lb payload
- 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 60mm flat base tripods or 75mm half balls, and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- Fixed pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-70° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding aluminum camera plate with safety lock
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
The following are items refundable:
- Product is defective
- Product is not as described
- Product must be in original packaging & unused
- Product must not be damaged
- After we receive your item, it will be inspected, and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the card you used to checkout in 30 days. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 7 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund